Steadfast Strength is an 8-week strength development program geared towards both new and experienced lifters, athletes, and individuals. The programming will combine time-tested principles of powerlifting (squat, press, deadlift, bench), classic bodybuilding (hypertrophy and accessory work), and a few of our other favorite elements (odd objects, heavy holds, etc) in a class setting. The program follows a three day a week cycle for 8 weeks with a 9th-week bonus “test” session to cap off the cycle and test each participant’s progress.
Available to all members of the Steadfast Community
Program Cost is $249 upfront for the 8-week cycle
Starting Monday, July 13th sessions will be held Monday and Wednesday in the Fitness Center at 6 am OR 6 pm with a combined Saturday class at 9 am in the new Steadfast Barbell Strength Training Area.
Who is it for?
- People who enjoy lifting weights and those who are just getting started
- Individuals looking to improve their strength and work capacity
- Athletes looking to improve their technique in the traditional lifts
- People looking for a program that provides structure, coaching, and community
- Individuals looking for a new routine and increased training knowledge
For inquiries or to register, contact Coach Jonathan (contact info below). Classes will be limited to 4 individuals per either the am or pm sessions to allow for proper coaching and knowledge development so make sure to get signed up ASAP – sessions begin July 13th!