Steadfast Strength is an 8-week strength development program geared towards both new and experienced lifters, athletes, and individuals. The programming will combine time-tested principles of powerlifting (squat, press, deadlift, bench), classic bodybuilding (hypertrophy and accessory work), and a few of our other favorite elements (odd objects, heavy holds, etc) in a class setting.
Available to all members of the Steadfast Community
Program Cost is $299 upfront for the 8-week cycle or $155/month paid monthly.
AM Sessions are held M, W, and F at 6AM and Saturday at 9AM
PM Session are held M and W at 6PM, F at 5PM and Saturday at 9AM
Who is it for?
- People who enjoy lifting weights and those who are just getting started
- Individuals looking to improve their strength and work capacity
- Athletes looking to improve their technique in the traditional lifts
- People looking for a program that provides structure, coaching, and community
- Individuals looking for a new routine and increased training knowledge
For inquiries or to register, contact Coach Jonathan (contact info below).