A general strength and conditioning program performed in a group setting that begins to develop multiple facets of fitness in a safe and supportive environment under the direction of experienced and certified coaches.
Who is it for?
- Middle school and high school students
- Teen athletes and their parents interested in a general strength and conditioning program
- Teens who wouldn’t consider themselves to be athletes – we believe you are and this is your sport.
- Teens and their parents who are interested in a program that adds structure, guidance, and coaching in a safe and supportive environment
- Teens interested in getting involved in a new sport or activity
Our KIDS program will focus on keeping fitness FUN while learning new skills and improving current skills. They will build confidence in themselves and their capabilities. Steadfast Kids is open to kids between the ages of 8 -12. Parents may choose to send their kids to 1-2 sessions/week.
- 8 Week Summer Camp – 2 days a week – $125